Chinook Book Presents:
The Heart of Seattle
Awards & Launch Party
Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 6pm
- Available street parking, limited paid spots available
- DJ Chilly of KEXP
- Treats from Bastille Cafe
- Beer from Elliot Bay Brewing and Outer Planet Craft Brewing
- Complimentary treats from over 20 local cafes and purveyors
- Craft cocktails from Bluewater Distilling and Starvation Alley Farms
- Oyster Bar from Hama Hama
Get your tickets early - this event was sold out last year!
The Seattle Good Business network is delighted to work with the Chinook Book to bring you a fun-filled night of eating, drinking, and merry-making with awesome people and businesses from Seattle.
Ticket price includes free bites and beverages from over a dozen farm-to-table restauranteurs and local producers of spirits, beer, wine, and cider, and other treats.
We will announce the first annual Chinook Book Heart of Seattle Award winners around 7:30 pm.
Join us in celebrating the best of Seattle's sustainable business community!
It will be a night to remember . . .
Beer from Elliott Bay Brewing Company
Beer from Outer Planet Brewing
Wine from Wilridge Winery
Cocktails from Bluewater Distilling + Starvation Alley Farms
Whiskey drinks using Timber City Ginger Beer
Hama Hama Oysters
Columbia City Bakery
Carl's Cutting Board
Painted Hills Natural Beef
Bluebird Grain Farms
Pike Place Fish Market
Mt. Townsend Creamery