Female Presenting Tops in a Male Dominated Culture
Sun, Oct 4 from 1pm - 2:30pm
How does one embrace and wear their ‘Top Hat’ when mainstream culture strongly pushes sexual and emotional passivity to men? How has the societal pressure for ‘women’ to be a bottom/submissive affected everyone, and what can we do about it? How does a female presenting top find their sexual empowerment? How do we get by in this world – and better yet, how do we improve it?
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must purchase your ticket in advance. Ticket sales end at 11:00am on the day of the workshop. Instructions for access will be emailed to you before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Access will be blocked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Open to all 18+
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
- Scholarships available to those in need.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Educator:
Queer. Kinkster. Nerd. Slut. Educator. Activist.
Robin (she/her) is an international sex educator, sex and relationship coach, and author based in Vancouver, Canada. Her career has involved speaking at universities, conferences, and various organizations on topics such as sexual health, research, body positivity, LGBTQ+, BDSM, and consensual non-monogamy. Much of her current focus is working with doctors, therapists, medical schools and workplaces in improving care and curriculum to be more knowledgeable and compassionate on human sexuality, including alternative sexualities and genders. She has a unique background as a nurse, stripper, Pro Domme, and Vice-President of Metro Vancouver Kink, which has fueled her passions to help normalize and explore human sexuality.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.