The Great West Coast Cabernet Tasting
Thu, Dec 10 at 7pm
This event is postponed due to Covid. Please join our mailing list to learn about our online tasting events!
We've rounded up eight stunning Cabernet Sauvignons for you to taste. Four from Washington, four from California, all from some of the most esteemed producers in the country. Which state makes the best Cab?
The wines will be presented in two flights, and the tasting will be accompanied by a platter of cheese, charcuterie, and other tasty treats for each person, prepared by Chef Hattie.
The wine line-up:
- Woodward Canyon Artist Series 2015
- Boudreaux Reserve 2011
- Quilceda Creek 2016
- Leonetti 2015
- Chteau Montelena The Montelena Estate 2006
- Jordan 2015
- Silver Oak 2014
- Caymus Vineyards Special Selection 2015
This is a unique opportunity to sample some absolute West Coast gems. Very limited quantities of all wines will be available to purchase by the bottle, the evening of the event, if you're looking for a truly impressive holiday gift.
Seating is very limited, and offered by the table only, at $100 per person (plus taxes & ticketing fees). To keep this event as safe as possible, The Barrel Thief is:
- limiting attendance to 22 total guests
- providing abundant space / barriers between tables
- adhering to strict sanitation practices
- requiring guests to wear masks when not seated at their tables
- providing thorough ventilation and HEPA 13 air filtration
We hope you can join us for what's probably the fanciest wine tasting we've ever offered at the Thief!