Sun, Jun 5, 2022 from 11am - 1pm (Pacific)
There is alway more to ask about when it comes to Consent. We’re constantly learning new ideas, concepts, and skills. You have questions about Consent. We will try to answer them. Please come prepared with thoughts, ideas, and your questions. OUr experts will do their best to answer them. This open forum is a place to share knowledge, build understanding, and take another step toward consent culture.
In these quarterly discussions we explore your questions and curiosities around consent, consent culture, and related topics (never recorded). Anyone of open mind is welcome to attend. Donations are appreciated, but not required.
- This is an online discussion via Zoom. You must register in advance. Discussion time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
- No Restrictions. No Prerequisites.
- Links will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Consent Academy:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective based out of Seattle, WA. Our mission is to teach consent in all of its complexity, aspects, and potential. With over 60 years of education experience collectively, our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone from the bedroom to the boardroom. We believe consent is part of everyday life and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities.