Teaching Consent Workshops
Sat, Apr 30 from 11am - 1pm (Pacific)
Ever tried to talk about Consent, teach others about it, or incorporate it into existing curriculum? Ever feel stuck? Ever encounter pushback or outright hostility? Ever wonder how you can do it better? If the answer to any of the above is yes, this class is for you. Our experienced Consent Educators are going to look at how to teach, the issues & problems that come up, and how to build and run exercises with diverse (and often tentative) groups.
- Class times are listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Zoom Links for the workshop will be sent via email the day before the start of each class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: email@example.com
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Consent Academy:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective based out of Seattle, WA. With over 60 years of education experience collectively, our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone from the bedroom to the boardroom. We believe consent is a part of everyday life, and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities.