Sun, May 22 from 11am - 1pm (Pacific)
Ever had someone do something to you and think, “That’s not okay! Why did they do that?” Ever want to do something with someone else and wonder, “Is it even okay?” Both are examples of unset boundaries.
Setting Healthy Boundaries is a skill. The more we learn and practice, the better we get at it. This workshop goes into detail about the makeup of a good boundary, how to communicate it in a clear and explicit way, and how to overcome the difficulties that come with setting one.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must register in advance. Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Links and class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: email@example.com
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.