Sun, Jun 19 from 11am - 1pm (Pacific)
Boundaries are only useful when we’re able to hold them. It would be great if setting a boundary was enough; that no one would push, try to change, or just walk right over it. And that’s not the world we live in.
Holding a boundary is an essential communication skill and one which we are rarely taught. The good news is this workshop will help fill in those gaps and look at skills, tips, and tricks for holding your boundaries in the face of push-back.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must register in advance. Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Links and class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.