Sun, Jul 24 from 11am - 1pm (Pacific)
It’s not enough to know a boundary exists and it’s no excuse to say, “I didn’t know.” We need to be able to pay attention, understand, and respect the boundaries of others while they do the same for us. And, it’s not always easy to do. Our desires, thoughts, feelings, and bodies sometimes get in the way.
Join us for this workshop to learn skills for what healthy interaction around boundaries looks like, how to truly respect the boundaries of others, and what to do when you cross one. Hint, it goes beyond a simple apology.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must register in advance. Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Links and class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: email@example.com
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.