Museum of Museums Day Pass
Wednesday, November 2, refer to ticket for entry time
Museum of Museums (MoM) is a contemporary art center in Seattle, Wa
Housed in a renovated mid-century medical building, MoM hosts two formal exhibition spaces, three additional on-site museums, rotating installations, murals and sculpture, a theater, weekly art classes, pop-ups, and conceptual gift shop. Nearly every inch of the property is art-activated. Give us a visit!
Please select the ticket with your preferred entry time.
Kids under 10 years old get in free.
Arrive at the main entrance at 900 Boylston ave to check in.
Please email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gum Baby by Tariqa Waters
In the True Space, Tariqa Waters tells a story of the sticky contradictions and dualities inherent to vices rooted in Americana-distorted memories and tall tales in her immersive installation, GUM BABY. A subversive wonderland of glass sculptures, lighting and imagery, GUM BABY is a temporary memorial to the assured. An anachronism cleverly placed which upends the notion of self-control and agency.
Hollaback to the Future
Moses Sun returns with a new algorithm of Hollaback to the Future – a group exhibition exploring Afrofuturism, as told through painting, photography, digital art and installation. Twenty international artists from Georgia to Ghana present work that form a narrative about the future of the Black experience.
- Right Shoes, an exhibition by students 6-16, occupies The Emergence Room
- Kerstin Graudins conjures magic and delight with her immersive bathroom installation "Crystal Cave"
- Locker #141 debuts its first installation, "The Crawler's Museum," by Catherine Croft
- Six Collide-O-Scope classics, overflowing with comedy, camp, and quirk, open at the Mudede Theater
- A video by Jeff Rufus Byrd reimagines the view from Camp Milliman
- MoM's sound art project Ummagumma returns with a collaborative piece by MoM staff
- The Video Stairwell gets a refresh with an interactive piece by The Seattle Design Nerds
- The Supperfield Museum of Contemporary Art returns with an all new exhibition of miniature art