Thu, Nov 16 from 4:30pm - 6pm (Pacific)
We all need to be able to talk about consent and how to build consent culture. Most of us have learned that 'no means no' and 'yes means yes', but consent goes way beyond that. Join us for a conversation about the basics of consent, so you can start to practice consent more in your daily life. Participation is very encouraged and your own questions are centered, whether they're about a first hug, a new relationship, a workplace, or sex.
- This is an online class via Zoom. Zoom link and instructions will be emailed the day before and 30 minutes before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this time zone converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Sliding scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- This workshop will not be recorded for later viewing. The slides will be made available.
- Please let us know by email if you have any questions, access needs, or things that would aid in your learning: email@example.com
About the Consent Academy:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective based out of Seattle, WA with volunteers all over the world. Our mission is to teach consent in all of its complexity, and potential. With over 60 years of education experience collectively, our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone, from the bedroom to the boardroom. We believe consent is part of everyday life and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities. For more information, visit us at www.consent.academy.