Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 9:30pm
A place for all Performers & Entertainers to gain support by connecting with their community, Performers Anonymous features an "Open Mic Audition" for new talent, a Local Celebrity Speaker Panel, and a variety of performances by Local Artists.
9:30-9:45: RECEPTION & SEATING.
- The Jewel Box Theater is an intimate theater space with a limited seating of 65 max.
- The Theater is located inside of The Rendezvous. Guests are welcome to arrive early to enjoy food and beverages prior to doors in t theater opening.
- Admission will begin at 9:30. Booths are booked by group reservations only. GA & Front Row Seating will be distributed First-Come First-Serve day of show.
- At 9:45, any unclaimed Will Call seats will be made available for purchase at the door.
LOCAL CELEBRITY SPEAKER PANEL: 9:45-10:00
The Show will begin with an introduction of our Local Celebrity Speaker Panel, DJ Devlin Jenkins, Model / Show Host / Visual Artist Juliet Dang, and Belly Dancer / Model / Runway Director Lacey Lonning. Each Talent will give a brief background on an encounter or struggle they had coming up in their given professions to create a better understanding and dialog about the challenges of the Entertainment Community.
OPEN MIC AUDITIONS: 10:00-10:45
If you are new to performing and looking for stage, the Open Mic Audition might be for you. We'll give you up to a 10 minute slot to perform whatever you want, and if it flies well with the audience, we'll book you as a main feature in the next show! To register in advance, submit a sample or description of your performance to Ryan@ActivateTheArts.com.
After each audition, the Local Celebrity Speakers will give constructive feedback on each set.
- EmpeROAR Fabulous!!! (Burlesque.)
- Destiny King. (Vocalist doing original song writing pieces.)
- Lacey Lonning. (Belly Dance.)
- Trash by Tony. (Fashion Showcase.)
- Dite O'Bryan. (Burlesque / Vocalist.)
- Mental Tronde De Jamb. (Music / Ballet.)
Performers Anonymous practices a Talent-First Payout Policy, meaning income from ticket sales is distributed to Featured Talents before any of the Producers or Promoters. For more information about Event & Entertainment services, please visit www.ActivateTheArts.com