Ignite Seattle #41
Thu, Feb 27 at 6:30pm
- 21+ Afterparty
Ignite Seattle is the largest open submission public speaking event in the Pacific Northwest. 3 to 4 times a year, one of the greatest audiences in the world gathers to hear interesting people tell interesting stories. Each speaker gets 20 slides, for 15 seconds each, to share a passion for 5 minutes – it’s an evening of curated discovery. We take pride in providing every audience with a deep sense of the community + possibility that surrounds us in Seattle in every moment.
- 6:30: Pre-Show and cocktail hour.
- 7:00: Seating opens.
- 7:30: Show starts.
The 12 speakers and their talks will be:
- The Most Glad You’ll Be All March, Gavin Verhey
- Lessons From a Billboard, Willie Weir
- Horny and Hooved Fur Babies: Why Goats Are the New Dogs, Susan Fergason
- The Struggle As An Emotional Man (And Asian American), Victor Ung
- The Wheel Deal with Suffrage, Haley Shapley
- The Day My Heart Stopped 14 Times, Jana Morrelli
- Co-Living the Dream, Syd Fredrickson, M.Ed.
- How My Life Changed Over the Skies of South Korea, Craig Plain
- Nobody cares about drowning polar bears, Nicole DeNamur
- 22q11 Deletion Syndrome: The Most Common Birth Defect You’ve Never Heard Of, Ramon Arjona
- Worldschooling: Bringing It Home, Alex Alviar
- Shirro’s Plate – Eating Fresh, Mercy Kariuki-McGee
(By purchasing a ticket you agree to uphold the Ignite Seattle Code of Conduct.)