Intuitive Writing Workshop (New Moon)
Tue, Nov 26 at 5:30pm
Join August Tarantino for a workshop focused on intuitive writing.
This class provides a relaxed space to explore an intuitive creative writing process using unique prompts, experiential exercises and the five senses. The format is guided and open, with time to write as you wish. Attendees find it to be perfect for gaining insight, finding inspiration, and overcoming writers block. Organic dark chocolate included!
- How to Begin a Creative Writing Piece
- Gaining a Reference for Your Intuition
- Stream of Consciousness Free-writing
- Intuitive Prompt Based Writing & Exercises
- Writing From The Five Senses
- Using the Present Moment for Inspiration
- And much more.
* Dark chocolate will be provided for inspiration that's vegan, gluten-free, non-gmo, all-natural, shade-grown, kosher, fair/ethically traded, single-origin and benefits endangered species.
* All levels are welcome. 21+. No skill or previous experience necessary.
* A full bar is available at the venue
* Sharing your writing is never required in class.
* Please remember to bring your favorite pen and a journal, notepad or paper.
* Attendees will receive a link to the facilitator's Intuitive Writing website with a class outline, guidelines, intuitive prompts, intuition quotes and 1-1 session details.
Facilitator: August Tarantino brings over 20 years of creativity and visualization knowledge to his Intuitive Writing process. His teaching approach and writing style focuses on inspiration, trans-personal symbols, multi-level communication, authenticity, and intuition. He has taught at centers around the United States, including the Alpine Arts Center in Vail Colorado, The Lab in Seattle WA, Hawaiian Sanctuary on the Big Island of Hawaii, and the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies in Rhinebeck, NY.
Cost: $20.00. 21+ With ID.
This workshop is available to a set number of participants, tickets/reservations are suggested. Walk-ins are welcome, space pending.
Location: The Lab at Ada's Bookstore & Cafe 425 15th Ave E & E Harrison St. Capitol Hill - Seattle, WA 98112
21+ With ID
The Lab at Ada's
Artist credit: Joshua Mays