Online class: Insider's guide to presenting and working remotely - April 28th
Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 7:30pm (Pacific)
Here at Ignite Seattle we've been a remote team since 2006. And we're experts on storytelling and public speaking. We asked ourselves why not put two great things together and help our community? And here it is!
We've put together a fun, fast-paced class to help you improve how you present ideas online. Plus some time tested advice on remote working in general.
- The 5 common mistakes presenters make and how to transcend them
- The science behind speaking fears and how to manage them
- Why remote presenting is harder and what to do about it
- The 5 mistakes remote workers make and how to prevent them
- Q&A where your questions will be answered
Your teacher will be professional speaker, remote work expert and Ignite Seattle speaker coach Scott Berkun. In addition to giving 20 to 30 lectures and keynotes each year, he wrote the bestselling guide to public speaking, Confessions of a Public Speaker and The Year Without Pants, an Amazon book of the year about remote work.
Class will be taught online using Zoom.
Other events like this charge as much as $250. For the Ignite Seattle community, this workshop is only $10. How can you pass up that deal?
(We also provide free tickets to those with need. Just email us.)