How to Eroticize Almost Anything
Tue, Jun 16 from 7pm - 8:30pm
What turns us on is ephemeral and changeable. So much about our sensual selves can be shaped by experiences and our will. Come explore a variety of techniques designed to heighten your ability to enjoy more or new activities, both kink and sexual. This class is ideal for people who want to be able to share or participate in a partner’s favored activity. This class is not recommended for those wishing to eroticize a past trauma. Please bring an open mind and a willingness to engage in discussion and practical exercises.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must purchase your ticket in advance. Ticket sales end at noon Pacific Time on the day of the workshop. Instructions for access will be emailed to you before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Access will be blocked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Open to all 18+
- All sexes, genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
- Scholarships available to those in need.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Educator:
Sophia Sky identifies as a Shenaniganarian and uses she/her pronouns. She is the Executive Director of the Pan Eros Foundation and is working to change the world’s ideas about sexuality by speaking at universities, conventions, and private groups around North America. Sophia believes that being sex positive means respecting the spectrum of sexual expression from asexual to omnisexual. She is a lover of art, sex, learning & starry skies.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.