Straight Razor Shaving Basics
Wed, Aug 19 from 7pm - 8:30pm
Straight razors are sexy, sophisticated and old fashioned all at once. Jim has been using a straight razor to shave themself and their partners for the last decade. Join them as they will share tips on how to choose and handle a straight razor with you, as well as sharpening and razor care. Jim will teach you the basics you need to know for shaving your own face or legs and the adaptive techniques necessary to shave your partner. Jim will even demonstrate how to shave your partner's more intimates areas.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must purchase your ticket in advance. Ticket sales end at 5:00pm on the day of the workshop. Instructions for access will be emailed to you before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Access will be blocked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Open to all 18+
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
- Scholarships available to those in need.
- Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
About the Educators:
Jim Duvall is a sexuality activist who teaches on a variety of topics from erotic photography to rope bondage all over North America. They are a founder of the Center for Sex Positive Culture (CSPC) and the Seattle Erotic Art Festival. Jim is a past President and Board member of the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom and CSPC, and a current Secretary of the Board for the Pan Eros Foundation. Visit JimDuvall.com for more information about their art, workshops, and activism.
Sophia Sky is a massage therapist and anatomy geek who delights in sharing how knowledge of the body can increase fun in BDSM and sex play. She enjoys combining athleticism and rope bondage for fun and art when she isn’t working for the Pan Eros Foundation.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.