Sun, May 16 from 2pm - 4pm (Pacific)
In these monthly discussions we explore the current state of consent culture through a facilitated discussion (never recorded). Please come prepared to share what the practice of consent is like for your community, in your relationships, and within your own body; how consent is affirmed; and how consent violations are handled. Or come just to witness the discussion and learn more about our philosophy. We hope that by providing an open forum potential pathways for growth will be revealed, supportive connections will be made, and steps toward consent culture will be taken.
Anyone of open mind is welcome to attend. Donations are appreciated, but not required.
- This is an online discussion. You must register before noon on the day of the session. Zoom link and instructions will be emailed an hour or so before the workshop begins.
- Start time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the discussion will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Open to all 18+
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
- No Prerequisites Required
- Please let us know by email (email@example.com) if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your participation.