Consent Discussion Group for Men
Sun, Oct 24 from 11am - 1pm (Pacific)
We all want to do our best and support each other when it comes to consent and consensual behavior. Living a consensual life and engaging in consent comes with its own challenges. To help support everyone’s efforts in moving the discussion forward, the Consent Academy hosts a discussion group for male-identified folk to talk about issues around consent; both sexual and every-day consent. We'll have space to share ideas, understanding, and concerns in a male focused space. The quarterly group is open to all male-identified folk who want to engage in an open and respectful discussion of this important and complex topic.
- This is an online chat via Zoom. You must register in advance. Registration ends at 10:00am on the day of. Instructions for access will be emailed to you before the chat begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Access will be blocked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Open to all 18+
- All races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your participation.