Kirkland Uncorked 2021
August 27-29, 2021. Valid for One Day Admission. 21+ Only
- Proof of being fully vaccinated from Covid-19 is required to be shown for admission
- Negative Covid-19 Test Results within 48 hours may be presented in lieu of vaccination
- Friday, August 27: 5pm - 9pm Saturday, August 28: 12pm - 9pm Sunday, August 29: 12pm - 5pm
Kirkland Uncorked is Washington’s summer wine festival. Taking place August 27-29, 2021 in scenic Marina Park (25 Lakeshore Plaza Dr), the festival, a weekend long celebration of world-class Washington wineries, is a benefit for the Homeward Pet Adoption.
2021 HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN
We are so excited to welcome you back to Kirkland Uncorked, August 27-29! Last year was a difficult year for all of us, and it feels great to be able to safely gather again outdoors in beautiful Marina Park, to raise money for Homeward Pet Adoption Center – a local non-profit, no-kill shelter saving local pets.
Our team has been monitoring the recent rise in Covid-19 cases, and felt it best to share our plan to create a healthy and safe event for you to enjoy.
We are following all state and local health requirements as outlined for large outdoor events. Additionally, changes in place for this year’s event include:
- All guests, staff and volunteers inside the Wine Garden must be 100% fully vaccinated – or – provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test within 48 hours prior to arriving at the event. Proof of vaccination can include your vaccination card, a printed copy of your vaccination card, or photo of your vaccination card on your phone. Any guest not providing proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test will be denied entry.
- Expanded open space to allow for more physical distancing
- New hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site
- Additional hand-washing stations for event staff and volunteers
- Capacity controls to avoid overcrowding
- Free face masks available in all areas of the event
We encourage all guests to wear a mask when not drinking/eating. If you are feeling ill or showing symptoms of being sick, please stay home. If state or local health requirements change, we will adjust our admission requirements accordingly.
It takes many months to organize this event, and the health and safety of our guests, volunteers, staff and event partners has been our top priority in planning Kirkland Uncorked since day one.
If you have questions about this plan and how it may evolve, please let us know by contacting us at information@