Chump Change Presents
Kirkland Oktoberfest 2021
Seattle's Authentic Oktoberfest Tradition
September 24 - 26, 2021. Oktoberfest with a Northwest Twist.
- 21+ only with valid ID to enter Oktoberfest
- All-ages Wiener Dog Races on Sunday
- Sunday is Dog Day (bring your pooch!)
- .5 liter and 1 liter pours
- German imported and local craft biers and ciders
- Lederhosen and Dirndls optional (required for Bavarian Handshake)
- There is nothing mini about this fest. We like Big Beers and we cannot lie
- We are Re-entry Friendly. That means you can come and go as you please
- No cash. Debit and credit cards only
- You are welcome to bring your own stein - everyone needs a friend (optional)
- Personal steins not necessary, but are fun to have. Plastic cups are standard.
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (GET THERE EARLY)
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED
Kirkland Oktoberfest, rated Best Festival by 425 Magazine, returns Sept. 24, 25 & 26! The 8th annual festival features ALL DAY and WEEKEND PASSES, authentic German entertainment, food, bier, games, contests, competitions and Wiener Dog Races.
- Friday, Sept. 24 4pm-11pm - Traditional tapping of the Firkin opening ceremony, The S-Bahn Band, Bavarian Beer Garden Band, Bonnie Birch Bavarian Band, DJ Kourosh, Bavarian Handshake World Record attempt, Mr. & Mrs. Oktoberfest Contest, Stein Hoisting, Keg Rolling, games of thrill and skill.
- Saturday, Sept. 25 12pm-11pm - Special guest Nite Wave, The S-Bahn Band, Bavarian Beer Garden Band, Bonnie Birch Bavarian Band, DJ Indica Jones, Willkommen Platz Market (all-ages), Bavarian Handshake World Record attempt, Mr. & Mrs. Oktoberfest Contest, Stein Hoisting, Keg Rolling, games of thrill and skill.
- Sunday, Sept. 26 12pm-6pm - 8th Annual Great Kirkland Wiener Dog Races (all-ages), Wiener Dog Costume Parade, Rotary Duck Dash (all-ages), Bavarian Beer Garden Band, Willkommen Platz Market (all-ages), Bavarian Handshake World Record attempt, Mr. & Mrs. Oktoberfest Contest, Stein Hoisting, Keg Rolling, games of thrill and skill and the infamous Morgenfahrt .5K Fun Run/Walk/not really a Race... well, it's practically a parade, to be honest.
Gates close 1 hour before closing time. All taps close 30 minutes prior to closing. Please drink responsibly.
Sunday is Dog Day. Bring your pooch (in a costume, of course)
CHUMP CHANGE EVENTS FAN HEALTH PLEDGE
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) that cannot be explained by a pre-existing condition;
Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Learn more about our Health & Safety Guidelines at https://chumpchange.org/covid-safety