Nite Wave Live in Concert at Kirkland Oktoberfest
Sept. 25th - Gates open at NOON. Concert starts at 7pm.
- 21+only with valid ID
- Includes access to Kirkland Oktoberfest (Noon-11PM)
- Bier, ciders, seltzers, and select cocktails available
- Sorry, no pets
- Online tickets available until sold out
- All food and beverages are sold separately
TICKETS MAY BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR (GET THERE EARLY)
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED
Note: Nite Wave concert starts Saturday at 7pm. DJ Indica Jones keeps the party going until 11pm.
Kirkland Oktoberfest, rated Best Festival by 425 Magazine, returns Sept. 24, 25 & 26! The 8th annual festival features ALL DAY PASSES, authentic German entertainment, food, bier, games, contests, and competitions.
- Saturday, Sept. 25 12pm-11pm - Nite Wave Live 80's New Wave, The S-Bahn Band, Bavarian Beer Garden Band, Bonnie Birch Bavarian Band, DJ Indica Jones, Willkommen Platz Market (all-ages), Bavarian Handshake World Record attempt, Mr. & Mrs. Oktoberfest Contest, Stein Hoisting, Keg Rolling, games of thrill and skill.
Gates close at 10pm. All taps close 30 minutes prior to closing. Please drink responsibly.
CHUMP CHANGE EVENTS FAN HEALTH PLEDGE
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) that cannot be explained by a pre-existing condition;
Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Learn more about our Health & Safety Guidelines at https://chumpchange.org/covid-safety