Members Fall Arts Kick Off Party at MoM!
Thursday, October 7, refer to ticket for party time
Museum of Museums re-opens exclusively for members* on October 7 with a host of new exhibits, installations, murals and film. We warmly welcome you back with proof of vaccination, or negative covid test within 48 hours and masks are required while inside the building. With capacity in mind, we ask for you to choose between an early or late party slot, either from 6:00pm - 9:00pm or 9:00pm - midnight. Members will receive an email with a promo code for free access to the event. For non-members, we have very limited tickets available.
MoM is buzzing to debut In Crystallized Time featuring 27 artists exhibiting in The Malone Gallery, curated by Anthony White, and The Word of The Future opens in The True Space, an immersive installation by Reilly Donovan + Jacob Peter Fennell. Museum of Museum’s maze of art doesn’t stop there, also debuting:
- Four new exhibits in the Supperfield Museum of Contemporary Art
- The US premier of Models for Environmental Literacy by Tivon Rice in the Mudede Theater
- A new large-scale mural on the first floor by Ariel Parrow
- New site-specific textile installation by Rain Sissel
- Fresh curation of the Shaun Kardinal Art Museum
- ROBOTS! A group exhibition featuring artists 6 - 16 years old in The Emergence Room
Opening night members party features a fun feast for your ears and eyes including:
- Music by Chloe Harris aka Raica (6 - 9pm)
- Musical performances by Bijoux the disco brainchild of Ade and Jayson Kochan (9 - midnight)
- Durational performance art by Alyza DelPan-Monley
- Cash bar, speciality cocktails, and the art of the “slip and sip” while wearing a mask
- A Robot Petting Zoo!
- Paparazzi abound so turn out those looks
- Secret tricks and treats we can’t tell you about yet
We hope you can join us and help us celebrate a fun kick off to an incredibly special fall season. It will sure be a night that your smartphone's AI will remember.
*Basic memberships do not include member parties as stated on Museum of Museum’s purchase page. Members can email us at Info@museumofmusems.com to check their membership level, or if they have not received their membership promo code.