Sat, Feb 12 at 11am
How do you know when consent is broken? What do you do about it? What does accountability even mean? How do you know when you need to take it, or if you should expect it? Join us for this interactive discussion to explore what accountability is, how to talk about it, and more importantly, how to put it in action.
- This is an online class via Zoom. Zoom link and instructions will be emailed an hour or so before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Any class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and relationship orientations are welcome and celebrated.
- No restrictions or prerequisites.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: email@example.com
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Consent Academy
The Consent Academy is an educational collective based out of Seattle, WA with volunteers all over the world. Our mission is to teach consent in all of its complexity, aspects, and potential. With over 60 years of education experience collectively, our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone from the bedroom to the boardroom. We believe consent is part of everyday life and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities.
For more information, visit us at www.consent.academy.