Consent Risk Assessment
Sat, Jan 29, 2022 from 11am - 2pm (Pacific)
Consent is violated regularly. Sometimes in small ways. Sometimes in devastating ways. Why does it happen? How might you find ways to prevent it? Join us for an interactive discussion of risk and awareness. While there is no way to take your risk to 0, there are ways to understand and reduce it.
This class includes a Consent Risk Assessment tool.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must register in advance. Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Links and class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: email@example.com
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.