MoM's 2021 Members Gala
Fri, Dec 10 at 8pm
December 10, MoM Member GALA. Our annual fall gala happens Friday, December 10th and is an evening to dress up, socialize, see performance, music and all of the programming happening in the museum. We are excited to invite our members to this formal, festive, fashion-focused event to thank them for their support and to celebrate all the amazing art and artists we've shown this year. Turn out a look! Recreate your favorite Met Gala designer gown! Get ready for the paparazzi! Featuring music by: DJ T.Reverie, DJ Emmanuelle, and ARCHIE. Vaccination cards and masks are required. (Members are Free/$50 tickets for general public)
Members* will receive an email with a promo code for free access to the event. For annual pass holders and non-members, we have very limited tickets available.
In Crystallized Time featuring 27 artists exhibiting in The Malone Gallery, curated by Anthony White, and The Word of The Future opens in The True Space, an immersive installation by Reilly Donovan + Jacob Peter Fennell. Museum of Museum’s maze of art doesn’t stop there, also featuring:
- Four new exhibits in the Supperfield Museum of Contemporary Art
- The US premier of Models for Environmental Literacy by Tivon Rice in the Mudede Theater
- A new large-scale mural on the first floor by Ariel Parrow
- New site-specific textile installation by Rain Sissel
- Fresh curation of the Shaun Kardinal Art Museum
- ROBOTS! A group exhibition featuring artists 6 - 16 years old in The Emergence Room
*Annual pass holders (previously called Basic Memberships) do not include member parties as stated on Museum of Museum’s purchase page. Members can email us at Info@museumofmusems.com to check their membership level, or if they have not received their membership promo code.