Public Summer Exhibitions Opening Party at MoM!
Friday, June 3, refer to ticket for party time slot
Museum of Museums re-opens to the public with a preview party on June 3rd debuting with two ground breaking new exhibits, and surprises around every corner. We welcome you back for our fourth season with proof of vaccination, or negative covid test within 48 hours and masks are required while inside the building. This opening exhibition party will feature live music, a full bar by The Hideout, and the debut of a brand new two week pop-up exhibit by out-of-town artist and performer Stacey Lovejoy! With capacity in mind, we ask for you to choose between an early or late party slot, either from 6:00pm - 9:00pm or 9:00pm - midnight.
Our new shows include: Orly Anan’s immersive installation: Salon Delicatessen in the True Space and Hollaback to The Future - a group exhibition on Afro-Futurism in the Malone Gallery, curated by Moses Sun.
Museum of Museum’s labyrinth of art doesn’t stop there, also debuting:
- A brand new group exhibition curated by Colleen Louise Barry.
- All new exhibits in the Supperfield Museum of Contemporary Art
- A new mural by Ari Glass
- MoMtv in The Mudede Theater, featuring the talented work of local PCNW music videos by talented directors and starring the musicians that soundtrack them. (Curated by Kyle Bain.)
- A new immersive bathroom experience brought to you by China Faith Star.
- The debut of the Ramirez Room, in honor of the late Kristen Ramirez, to showcase emerging and mid-career artists working in the Pacific Northwest. We are honored to inaugurate this gallery with a small retrospective of Kristen’s work.
We hope you can join us and help us celebrate this new season of art.