Relationship Skills Series
Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 6pm - Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 7:30pm (Pacific)
What does it take to be in a consensual, reciprocal relationship?
What skills do you need to practice?
Most of us aren’t taught explicitly how to have respectful and fulfilling relationships — Consent Academy is here to change that.
Join us for in-depth discussion and the opportunity to practice reading body language, active listening, emotional regulation and integration, and setting and respecting boundaries - skills you need for all kinds of relationships, whether they are platonic, professional, romantic, and/or sexual.
- This is an online class via Zoom. Zoom link and instructions will be emailed the day before and 30 minutes before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Sliding scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
If finances are still a barrier to you, please reach out and we can do a custom pay-what-you-can option. We want consent education to be as accessible as possible.
- Each workshop will be recorded for later viewing. The slides will also be made available.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Consent Academy:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective based out of Seattle, WA with volunteers all over the world. Our mission is to teach consent in all of its complexity, aspects, and potential. With over 60 years of education experience collectively, our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone, from the bedroom to the boardroom. We believe consent is part of everyday life and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities. For more information, visit us at www.consent.academy.