Public Fall Exhibitions Opening Party at MoM!
Fri, Oct 7 at 6pm
Museum of Museums re-opens to the public on October 7 with new exhibits, installations, and surprises around every corner. We welcome you back for our fifth season with proof of vaccination, or negative covid test within 48 hours. Our opening exhibition party will feature live music, DJs, and a full bar by The Hideout. With capacity in mind, we ask for you to choose between an early or late party slot, either from 6:00pm - 9:00pm or 9:00pm - midnight.
MoM proudly debuts:
- In the True Space, Tariqa Waters tells a story of the sticky contradictions and dualities inherent to vices rooted in Americana-distorted memories and tall tales in her immersive installation, GUM BABY.
- Moses Sun returns to the Malone Gallery with a new algorithm of Hollaback to the Future – a group exhibition exploring Afrofuturism, as told through painting, photography, digital art and installation.
- Right Shoes, an exhibition by students 6-16, occupies The Emergence Room.
- Kerstin Graudins conjures magic and delight with her immersive bathroom installation "Crystal Cave"
- Locker #141 debuts its first installation, "The Crawler's Museum," by Catherine Croft
- Six Collide-O-Scope classics, overflowing with comedy, camp, and quirk, open at the Mudede Theater
- A video by Jeff Rufus Byrd reimagines the view from Camp Milliman
- The collaborative duo Psych-Pop (Devon Midori Hale and Chi Moscou-Jackson) take over The Kitchen for a show titled "A day in the life of Mordax"
- MoM's sound art project Ummagumma returns with a collaborative piece by MoM staff
- The Video Stairwell gets a refresh with an interactive piece by The Seattle Design Nerds
- The Supperfield Museum of Contemporary Art returns with an all new exhibition of miniature art
We hope you can join us and help us celebrate this new season of art.