Accountability Processes 101
Sat, Feb 25 from 10am - 12pm (Pacific)
Do you believe people who cause harm can change?
How do they do it? How can they repair the harm they caused? And can they ever rebuild trust with their community?
Accountability Processes 101 is an introduction to what an accountability process is, how you guide and document one, and how you know it’s finished. If you’ve ever grappled with questions like the ones above, this workshop will help you gain clarity and plan a path forward for responding to harm.
This class will include a 30 minute Q&A session and will be recorded for later viewing.
- This is an online class via Zoom. Zoom link and instructions will be emailed the day before and 30 minutes before the workshop begins.
- This workshop will be recorded for later viewing.The slides will be made available.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this time zone converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Pay-What-You-Can tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- There are also a small number of discounted tickets available. If you are experiencing financial hardship, please inquire.
- Please let us know by email if you have any questions, access needs, or things that would aid in your learning: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Consent Academy:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective based out of Seattle, WA with volunteers all over the world. Our mission is to teach consent in all of its complexity, aspects, and potential. With over 60 years of education experience collectively, our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone, from the bedroom to the boardroom. We believe consent is part of everyday life and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities. For more information, visit us at www.consent.academy.