Sun, Oct 15, 2023 from 1pm - 3pm
**This workshop has been cancelled.**
Are you awkward at asking for you want? Is saying no hard for you? This class was made for you. Participants will get to practice saying ‘no’ as well as asking for what they want. ‘The Good Touch’ game will be the main component of this 90 minute class. We will begin with discussing negotiation styles, how to incorporate different styles of negotiation into planning a scene, then we will get into the hands on practice of negotiating.
- Scholarships are available for all Pan Eros Foundation workshops. If you need financial assistance, please email Leah at email@example.com
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 40 people.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Instructor:
Courtney Jo (She/they) is a bubblegum sadist and handler from Seattle. She loves beating on people while wearing tutu and giggling in the dungeon. Courtney Jo loves everything from ageplay to needles to pet play. She has been lucky enough to travel to Burning Man with School of Consensual Kink (S.O.C.K) bringing education and tasting events to the playa as well as previously teaching at Gallery Erato. Courtney Jo fell in love with pet play when her friend handed her a treat bag and said "Go have fun" at a SEA-PAH event. She later served as President for SEA-PAH in 2020. Non-kink related, she loves to hike, lift, throw pottery, and meet new people.