Pervy Profile Power-up
Sun, Feb 4, 2024 from 1pm - 2:30pm
Ever struggled to find the words to describe your personal flavor of kink to a new potential play partner? Still trying to discover what feels right for you? Let's work through the plethora of titles, roles, and styles of play to create your own personalized kink "elevator talk." Onyx will lead you through a series of exercises to help you find a quick and succinct way to communicate your pervy profile - the what, when, where, how, and why of your kink.
- Pay-what-you-can scholarships are available for all Pan Eros Foundation workshops. If you need financial assistance, please email Leah at email@example.com
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 30 people.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Educator:
Onyx Asili, the Warrior Next Door, is striving to live her best life because she doesn't believe in getting out of bed to be mediocre. If she's not hard at work, she's definitely hard at play. You can often catch her living out her literary fantasies as a core member of Noveltease Theatre, cementing her geek cred with her latest nerdlesque act, or simply reveling in the day to day joy of Black Girl Magic.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.