Intro to Erotic Movement
Tue, Oct 10 from 7pm - 8:30pm
Come join me in this intro level movement workshop to help you indulge in your unique erotic self expression! I am here to help you find erotic movement that is in alignment with you physically and energetically. The erotic is beautiful and complex, it holds multitudes of possible expression, so there is not a one size fits all option! I want to help you tap into what feels delightful in your body! I believe that eroticism dances across the spectrum of gender and sexuality so we will play with lots of options to honor you, and help you find new depths of your current erotic identity and hopefully uncover parts of yourself. Built to support all levels, this workshop does not require any movement/ dance experience. I will guide you through a warm up and through some energetic exercises to get you all worked up. Then I will teach you a variety of moves you can play with and make your own. I know erotic movement can stir the emotional pot sometimes, so we will discuss how to engage in self care and self regulation, two things essential to having a positive relationship with erotic exploration. Wear something that makes you feel sexy, that you can move in, feel free to bring knee pads if you have them-we will have plenty of options if you don’t! Get ready to indulge in yourself unapologetically.
- Pay-what-you-can scholarships are available for all Pan Eros Foundation workshops. If you need financial assistance, please email Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 30 people.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
- Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
About the Educator:
Eve LeMarque (she/her), is the owner of Savor Studio, a pole dance and erotic movement studio, opening soon! Eve is a queer, hispanic, former sex worker, who is deeply passionate about helping people tap into their eroticism and indulge in every ounce of themselves! A pole dancer for 6 years, Eve has competed nationally, and has taught different forms of dance off and on throughout her adult life. Eve believes in curating experiences to bring out your unique expression of erotic movement and turning up the heat!! As a former complex and severe trauma psychotherapist, she combines education and lived experience to create a container to explore this movement in a meaningful and safe way. Passionate about helping people fall in love with themselves, Eve is here to help you laugh, play, melt, ignite, delight, indulge, and discover new depths of your erotic self expression.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.