Mon, Nov 6 from 7pm - 8:30pm
Bottoming is a skill. But what is it besides "taking it"? This class gives you hands on tools and exercises to be an engaged and skillful bottom regardless of how far along you are in your kink journey. We'll cover essential skills. Pain management, communicating clearly, negotiating to get what you want. You'll learn how to access risk in play and common dangers in rope suspension, impact play and more.
- Pay-what-you-can scholarships are available for all Pan Eros Foundation workshops. If you need financial assistance, please email Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 30 people.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
- Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
About the Educator:
Mz. Magpie is a kink educator and switch who has been doing kink since 2010. One of her passions is bringing education to kinksters on both sides of the slash.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.