"Pleasure": Burlesque Movement For the Soul, 6-week movement series taught by Pinay Grigio (Monday evenings only)
Mon, Jan 8 at 7:30pm - Mon, Feb 12 at 9pm
This class is for you if you:
* have been interested in wanting to take a burlesque dance class
* want a better relationship with your body
* would like to move in an unapologetic way on and off the dance floor
* are a dancer/"retired dancer"/non-dancer—- everyone is welcome
* want to increase your self-esteem and feel confident
* want to play and have fun with movement
* want to find pleasure and joy in moving your body
Pinay Grigio is offering a 6-week burlesque movement series called "Pleasure": Burlesque Movement For The Soul.
When was the last time you embodied and invited pleasure into your daily life? For many of us, we focus on getting from Point A to Point B, constantly giving ourselves and our energy to our families, friends, work, and/or other obligations. This is an invitation for you to pause and experience pleasure without guilt. Let's get sultry and sensual!
This series focuses on burlesque movement that feels good to the body and soul. It is a time to play, be curious, and have fun as we embark on a journey of finding pleasure on and off the dance floor. Participants will learn the framework of a dance each week and will be given the space to explore different movement vocabularies that express their authentic selves all while having fun and building their confidence—- plus feel sexy and good in their bodies. All levels are welcome.
Session dates: Monday evenings - 1/8, 1/15 (MLK Jr. Day), 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12
Join the mailing list for a special code to claim a $10 discount off the 4-Class Card and 6-weeks series.