Bodywork/Mindwork: Hypnosis and Massage
Sat, Jul 20 from 4pm - 6pm
This workshop explores the intersection of massage and hypnosis. We will demonstrate and discuss a roughly hour and a half-long session starting with pre-talk, moving through phases of induction/suggestion/
- Pay-what-you-can scholarships are available for all Pan Eros Foundation workshops. If you need financial assistance, please email Leah at email@example.com
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 20 people.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Educator:
Daniel McGlothlen is the queer/gender queer proprietor of visiblerestraint.com (NSFW), a kinky, queer porn site that’s been around for a couple of decades. They are a kink performer, educator and enthusiast. They have been facilitating Pan Eros Foundation’s Hypnokink Enthusiasts Group (HEG) for about a year now. They have also taught hypnosis for Pan Eros Foundation, Seattle Leather Service Corps, Hypnocon, Charmed, Beguiled, and Rope Burn. They are working toward creating a 501(c)7 non-profit social club called Trance Pacific, which will be a queer erotic hypnosis group intended to give queer folks in the Pacific Northwest a safe, sexy space for their erotic hypnosis adventures – and, very importantly, to bring erotic hypnosis to underserved communities. Daniel is not a professional massage therapist but has been recreationally engaged in this practice for almost 50 years.