Portal Into the Feminine A One Day Retreat For Women
Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 7pm
Developing an internal guide to successfully/sustainably explore your sexuality.
Advance registration only. Includes small bites and beverages on Friday evening (7-9pm) and lunch on Satuday (10am-6pm.)
Please join Pamela Madsen, a pioneer in women's sexuality and fertility for a unique one day retreat created just for women. Perhaps you have never heard the
term "Erotic Intelligence", Erotic Guides" or even "Uses of the Erotic". Most women live outside ourselves, and rely on external forces, input and directives to guide our lives rather than from our internal knowledge and needs. When we tune out our own internal erotic guides we limit our capacity for creativity, sexual expression, pleasure, and our own ability
to be powerful in our careers. This workshop will introduce you to your own internal guide perhaps for the first time, or take you deeper of the power of the erotic within ourselves.
The retreat will begin the moment you register with homework assignments and the opportunity to participate in a special Facebook Group created just for the women attending this experience. We will join together Friday evening before our Saturday retreat to know each other, share some light food and wine, create the intentions for our retreat and begin to explore this concept of the erotic as an internal guide for women.
On Saturday we will begin the process of exploring, reclaiming or getting to know our personal erotic internal guides.
Our process will include:
1. Guided meditation into listening to our own internal erotic guide.
2. Exploring our full female expression and how we hold those emotions in our bodies.
3. Examine why we keep ourselves small erotically and practice opening ourselves up to our greatness
4. Delve deeper in our sexual desire and learn to honor, access and express it.
5. Understanding menstruation, Peri-menopause and menopause: How do these stages of female biology affect our sexuality, creativity and desire. How does the voices of our
internal guide shift with each life change.
6. Confront our hunger in every form from sexuality, to food, to money.
7.Tell the stories of our bodies.
8. Learn to access and work with our Arousal and Orgasm as a holistic tool for healing and transformation in our lives.
Women will have access to the Facegroup group after the retreat is over for further support.
About the Educator:
Pamela Madsen is an Integrative Life Coach Specializing In Women's Issues: Sexuality, Fertility, Body Image, Wellness and Rejuvenation. Pamela Founded The American Fertility Association and is Co-Director of "Back To The Body: Sensuous Retreats For Women".
Her book "Shameless: How I Ditched The Diet: Got Naked, Found True Pleasure and Somehow Got Home in Time to Cook Dinner" (Rodale) has been a #1 Best Seller on Amazon. She is a sexuality blogger at Psychology Today and has made appearances on Oprah, The Today, and 60 minutes as well as many other news outlets. You can learn more about Pamela here: Http://www.PamelaMadsen.org
This workshop is presented by the Foundation for Sex Positive Culture. Please go to TheFSPC.org for more information.
This event is sponsored by the Center for Sex Positive Culture.