Fremont Oktoberfest 2018
September 21 - 23, 2018. Valid for One Day Admission.
- 21+ Only, Every Day, No Exceptions.
- 100 Craft Beers, German Beers, Cider and More
General Admission (1 day, 5 tokens)
Admission valid for one day. Ticket is good for 5 tasting tokens and a 5 oz mini-mug.
$40.07 with fees and taxes
Grand Admission (1 day, 10 tokens)
Admission valid for one day. Ticket is good for 10 tasting tokens and a 5 oz mini-mug.
$45.64 with fees and taxes
Festival Admission Only (1 day)
Admission to the festival, includes four vouchers for NON-Alcoholic Drinks. Guests may choose to purchase a tasting mug and/or steins for beer tasting at the event.
$28.92 with fees and taxes
Add-On: Beer + Yoga Session - Sunday, September 23
Yoga Session: 12:30pm-1:30pm.
$23.34 with fees and taxes
Hailed as one of the Top 10 places in the World to Celebrate Oktoberfest, the 2018 Fremont Oktoberfest runs September 21, 22, and 23.
- Fremont Oktoberfest is strictly 21+ only. No re-entry allowed on Friday or Saturday.
- 100 Craft Beers, German Beers, Cider and More (VIEW LINEUP)
- Enjoy Beer Tasting in 5oz Mini Mug or Buy Big Beer Steins & Boots
- Friday: Texas Chainsaw Pumpkin Carving, Stein Hoisting, WSU Football on Giant Screens
- Saturday: Husky Football & More College Games in the Giant Indoor Sports Bar
- Sunday: Watch the Hawks on the Indoor Sports Screens; Dogs welcome for Dogtoberfest!
Sponsored by The Seattle Times.