Ignite Seattle #40
Thu, Oct 3 from 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- 21+ Afterparty
Ignite Seattle is the largest open submission public speaking event in the Pacific Northwest. 3 to 4 times a year, one of the greatest audiences in the world gathers to hear interesting people tell interesting stories. Each speaker gets 20 slides, for 15 seconds each, to share a passion for 5 minutes – it’s an evening of curated discovery. We take pride in providing every audience with a deep sense of the community + possibility that surrounds us in Seattle in every moment.
- 6:30: Pre-Show and cocktail hour.
- 7:00: Seating opens.
- 7:30: Show starts.
- Saving the Planet with your Fork, Mary Purdy
- Friend Of A Foster Child, Karlos
- Urban Wildlife Gardening, Understanding Israel
- How To See Your Own Perception Bias, Aeva Black
- Turning orphanages into Creative Hubs, Simon Okelo
- Does This P-value Make my Lies Look Good?, Josh Jelin
- Why We Should Teach Kids to Write Fiction, Rebecca A. Demarest
- Dying Black, Ashley McGirt
- Confessions of an International Smuggler, Angela Barrus
- How Religion Shaped me as a Scientist, FoSheng Hsu
- OCD is a Family Affair, Melissa Reaves
(By purchasing a ticket you agree to uphold the Ignite Seattle Code of Conduct.)