West Seattle Beer and Music Festival 2019
Friday, August 23 - Saturday, August 24, 2019
- 21+ Only. No exceptions.
- All General Admission is valid for a single day.
- Friday, August 23rd: 5pm - 10pm Saturday, August 24th: 3pm - 10pm 20+ Breweries 40+ Beers,
- VIP Weekend Pass features Saturday exclusive Early Bird Tasting 1:30 - 3pm
- 20+ Breweries 40+ Specialty Beers
- 6 live Bands & DJ INDICA JONES
West Seattle Beer & Music Festival is a unique 20 Brewers 70+ beer & spirits tasting event at the Alki Masonic Center in the heart of West Seattle community on August 23rd and August 24th, 2019. Our goal is to celebrate craft beers, creative spirits, awesome food, and groovy music while creating a unique experience for both the brewers, distillers and attendees alike while raising dollars and awareness for an important charity West Seattle Food Bank.
- Each taste is a 5 oz pour. Beers range from one - four beer tokens. Additional tokens may be purchased on-site at the merchandise tent, three for $5.00.
- #NotDoneYet After Party tickets available at the door for $10 and $5 at the door for festival-goers.
- Military discount is available at the door for $20 with valid Military ID. Discount is for active & retired members.
- Designated Driver admission is available at the door for $20 and includes soda and water.
- Rain or Shine Event. No refunds.
- No outside food, chairs, tents, or hard-sided coolers permitted.
- Dogs welcome on Saturday Only from 3p - 7 pm. Registered Service Dogs welcome.
- West Seattle Beer and Music Festival 2019 is a 21+ event.