West Seattle Beer and Music Festival 2019
Friday, August 23 - Saturday, August 24, 2019
- 21+ Only. No exceptions.
- All General Admission is valid for a single day.
- Friday, August 23rd: 5pm - 10pm Saturday, August 24th: 3pm - 10pm 20+ Breweries 40+ Beers,
- VIP Weekend Pass features Saturday exclusive Early Bird Tasting 1:30 - 3pm
- 20+ Breweries 40+ Specialty Beers
- 6 live Bands & DJ INDICA JONES
-Admission to Friday and Saturday sessions
-Exclusive VIP tasting glass and 20 tasting tokens for the weekend
-Saturday Early Bird Entry at 1:30 pm -Saturday Exclusive tasting with Fremont Brewery & amp; featured local restaurant in the Beer Star Barrel Lounge from 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
-Entry into the #NotDoneYet After-Party Friday and Saturday nights with Dj Indica Jones
The race begins Saturday, August 24th at 2:45pm. Ticket includes:
- .5k T-shirt
- Admission to Saturday session at 3pm
- Tasting glass and ten tasting tokens
West Seattle Beer and Music Festival creates an outdoor, summer party vibe, ideal for fostering connections amongst the community. Patrons can taste beers from over 20 local and national breweries while grooving to a mix of funk and soul musical acts.
- Each taste is a 5 oz pour. Beers range from one - four beer tokens. Additional tokens may be purchased on-site at the merchandise tent, three for $5.00.
- #NotDoneYet After Party tickets available at the door for $10 and $5 at the door for festival goers.
- Military discount is available at the door for $20 with valid Military ID. Discount is for active & retired members.
- Designated Driver admission is available at the door for $20 and includes soda and water.
- Rain or Shine Event. No refunds.
- No outside food, chairs, tents, or hard-sided coolers permitted.
- Dogs welcome on Saturday Only from 3p - 7 pm. Registered Service Dogs welcome.
- West Seattle Beer and Music Festival 2019 is a 21+ event.