Intuitive Writing Workshop
June 14, 2019 Doors at 5:30pm, Workshop Begins at 6:00pm
Join August Tarantino for a workshop focused on intuitive writing.
This class provides a relaxed space to explore an intuitive creative writing process using unique prompts, experiential exercises and the five senses. The format is guided and open, with time to write as you wish. Attendees find it to be perfect for gaining insight, finding inspiration, and overcoming writers block. Organic dark chocolate included!
- Approaches to Artistic Creativity
- How to Begin a Creative Writing Piece
- Intuitive Prompt Based Writing & Exercises
- Stream of Consciousness Free-writing
- Writing From The Five Senses
- Using the Present Moment for Inspiration
- And much more.
* All levels are welcome. 21+. No skill or previous experience necessary.
* A full bar is available at the venue
* Sharing your writing is never required in class.
* Please remember to bring your favorite pen and a journal, notepad or paper.
* Attendees will receive a link the facilitators Intuitive Writing website with a class outline, guidelines, intuitive prompts, intuition quotes and 1-1 session details.
Facilitator: August Tarantino brings many years of creative writing and visualization knowledge to the The Lab at Ada's Bookstore & Cafe. His teaching approach and writing style focuses on the process of inspiration, transpersonal symbols, multi-level communication, authenticity and intuition. He has taught at centers around the country, including the Alpine Arts Center in Edwards Colorado, Omega Institute for Holistic Studies in Rhinebeck New York and weekly classes at Hawaiian Sanctuary Eco-Retreat on the Big Island.
Cover Image Artist: Joshua Mays
21+ With ID
The Lab at Ada's