Fremont Oktoberfest 2019
September 20-22, 2019. Valid for One Day Admission.
- 21+ Only, Every Day, No Exceptions.
- 100 Craft Beers, German Beers, Cider and More.
- Dogs Welcome on Sunday Only.
This event has passed.
Hailed as one of the Top 10 places in the World to Celebrate Oktoberfest, the 2019 Fremont Oktoberfest runs September 20, 21, and 22.
- Fremont Oktoberfest is strictly 21+ only. No re-entry allowed on Friday or Saturday.
- 100 Craft Beers, German Beers, Cider and More
- Enjoy Beer Tasting in 5oz Mini Mug or Buy Big Beer Steins & Boots
- Commemorative Mini Mug available while supplies last
- All beers served in 5oz Mini Mug = only 1 token
- No admittance one hour before closing. Last call 45 minutes before closing. All taps close 30 minutes before closing.
- Friday: Texas Chainsaw Pumpkin Carving, Stein Hoisting, Axe Throwing, Spin Ping Pong, Sports on the Big Screens
- Saturday: Stein Hoisting, Axe Throwing, Spin Ping Pong, Sports on the Big Screens
- Sunday: Dogs welcome for Dogtoberfest presented by MudBay, Seattle FlyDogs, CityDog Cover Dog Model Search, Watch the Hawks on the Indoor Sports Screens, Axe Throwing, Spin Ping Pong
Sponsored by The Seattle Times.