Fremont Oktoberfest 2019
September 20-22, 2019. Valid for One Day Admission.
- 21+ Only, Every Day, No Exceptions.
- 100 Craft Beers, German Beers, Cider and More.
- Dogs Welcome on Sunday Only.
General Admission (1 Day, 5 Tokens)
Admission valid for one day. Ticket is good for 5 tasting tokens and a 5 oz mini-mug.
$28.89 with fees
Grand Admission (1 Day, 10 Tokens)
Admission valid for one day. Ticket is good for 10 tasting tokens and a 5 oz mini-mug.
$34.45 with fees
Festival Admission Only (1 Day)
Admission to the festival, includes four vouchers for NON-Alcoholic Drinks. Guests may choose to purchase a tasting mug and/or steins for beer tasting at the event.
$23.33 with fees
Hailed as one of the Top 10 places in the World to Celebrate Oktoberfest, the 2019 Fremont Oktoberfest runs September 20, 21, and 22.
- Fremont Oktoberfest is strictly 21+ only. No re-entry allowed on Friday or Saturday.
- 100 Craft Beers, German Beers, Cider and More
- Enjoy Beer Tasting in 5oz Mini Mug or Buy Big Beer Steins & Boots
- All beers served in 5oz Mini Mug = only 1 token
- Friday: Texas Chainsaw Pumpkin Carving, Stein Hoisting, Axe Throwing, Sports on the Big Screens
- Saturday: Stein Hoisting, Axe Throwing, Sports on the Big Screens
- Sunday: Dogs welcome for Dogtoberfest presented by MudBay, Watch the Hawks on the Indoor Sports Screens
Sponsored by The Seattle Times.