Fremont Oktoberfest 2019
September 20-22, 2019. Valid for One Day Admission.
- 21+ Only, Every Day, No Exceptions.
- 100 Craft Beers, German Beers, Cider and More.
- Dogs Welcome on Sunday Only.
General Admission (1 Day, 5 Tokens)
Admission valid for one day. Ticket is good for 5 tasting tokens and a 5 oz mini-mug.
$28.89 with fees
Grand Admission (1 Day, 10 Tokens)
Admission valid for one day. Ticket is good for 10 tasting tokens and a 5 oz mini-mug.
$34.45 with fees
Festival Admission Only (1 Day)
Admission to the festival, includes four vouchers for NON-Alcoholic Drinks. Guests may choose to purchase a tasting mug and/or steins for beer tasting at the event.
$23.33 with fees
Hailed as one of the Top 10 places in the World to Celebrate Oktoberfest, the 2019 Fremont Oktoberfest runs September 20, 21, and 22.
- Fremont Oktoberfest is strictly 21+ only. No re-entry allowed on Friday or Saturday.
- 100 Craft Beers, German Beers, Cider and More
- Enjoy Beer Tasting in 5oz Mini Mug or Buy Big Beer Steins & Boots
- All beers served in 5oz Mini Mug = only 1 token
- No admittance one hour before closing. Last call 45 minutes before closing. All taps close 30 minutes before closing.
- Friday: Texas Chainsaw Pumpkin Carving, Stein Hoisting, Axe Throwing, Spin Ping Pong, Sports on the Big Screens
- Saturday: Stein Hoisting, Axe Throwing, Spin Ping Pong, Sports on the Big Screens
- Sunday: Dogs welcome for Dogtoberfest presented by MudBay, Seattle FlyDogs, CityDog Cover Dog Model Search, Watch the Hawks on the Indoor Sports Screens, Axe Throwing, Spin Ping Pong
Sponsored by The Seattle Times.