An experiential playshop.
Sun, Feb 23 from 11am - 3pm
You are invited to embark on a journey with your partner(s) to increase the pleasure you can give and receive. Sensual Ecstasy is an exploration of intentional physical and emotional connection. LaLa will share a variety of tools over the course of the workshop, each exercise building on the last one, to embolden your passions.
Whether you are in a newer or more established relationship, Sensual Ecstasy can deepen your connection and bring you and your partner(s) closer together.
Exercises will range from guided imagery and breathing in a group to sensual with your partner(s). The exercises in this workshop are fully accessible, designed for pairs, and can be adapted for trios. There will be semi-private areas to practice.
Please bring a water bottle, a towel, a sheet, a yoga mat, your preferred oils, lotions, and/or lubes, and a willingness to explore connection with your partner.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, religions are welcome and celebrated.
- Admission includes light refreshments.
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 20 minutes after the start time.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 20 people.
- Cost at the door: $140 (Duo) $195 (Trio)
- Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
About the Educator:
La La Lipsy is a professional Lifestyle Consultant who has been a Sensualist for over 20 years. She has traveled the globe living and learning the art of touch from the perspective of other cultures and her own. She works with couples and single people who want to re-connect through sensual ambience, touch and sexuality. She is an educator who loves sharing information and helping people experience pleasure in new ways.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to www.Pan-Eros.org for more information.