Creating Ritual, Connection, and Intention
A D/s Date Night Event
Fri, Oct 12, 2018 from 7pm - 11pm
A desire for ritual currently resonates through our culture, but many have lost a meaningful connection to teachers or learning pathways of how to creating something both meaningful and unique to their personal needs.
In this workshop, Fredrick will help you with these important steps:
- How do you authentically define ritual for yourself?
- What are the basic elements of ritual in culture, music, and the mind?
- How does one become ‘present’ through the creation of personalized ritual?
- How may personalized ritual deepen trust and connection before, during, and after physical intimacy?
- How may you engage the senses of sight, sound, touch, scent and taste to invoke latent potential?
- How can a sense of grounding and connection empower both of you beyond the boudoir?
- How can you engage ritual to stimulate your daily life and D/s lifestyle?
- How does one cull the aspects of ritual that are best for your needs?
- How does one layer and sequence to create complexity, aesthetics, and connection?
All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, religions are welcome and celebrated.
Cost at the door: $80 (Duo)
Admission includes dessert and light refreshments.
No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
Attendance is limited to 30 people.
Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
Fredrick focuses upon "Teaching the Art within Sexual Acts" as a sensual educator in Tantra + Kink. Being a sensual educator has allowed Fredrick to teach others how to engage and explore their passions in a way that is fun, loving, and safe both mentally and physically. Often one or more people in a partnership have a curiosity, that they have wanted to explore, but had not yet felt the permission do so such. Then with some guidance, he can see the glow in them as their worlds open up and are full of possibilities for the expression of their love together! Fredrick loves this, and it is the primary motivation that he has to teach more in the future.
His passion for Dominance / submission comes from decades of endeavoring towards a 24/7 lifestyle with current and past partners, plus authentic conversations with individuals, couples, polycules, and others in the community. The subjects that he most enjoy teaching are: Dominance / submission, Ritual, Protocol, Tantra, Consensual Communication, Multi-Modal Sensual Connection, Power / Energy Exchange, Listening, Rope Arts, Fire, Wax and Electrical Play, Extending Touch with Toys, Primal Tactility, Service, and