Sat, Jul 11 from 1pm - 4pm
We say a lot with our bodies, from the way we look at one another, to the way we move, to the smallest of muscle contractions. Our non-verbal cues are a language all their own. One which can be very hard to read and interpret. When it comes to consent, being able to read that non-verbal language is both crucial and limited.
Ever wonder if the other person is saying “yes” with their eyes? Ever feel confused if it’s ok to move forward without asking verbally? Join us for a look at what the body is saying and what it means for consent.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must purchase your ticket in advance. Ticket sales end at 10:00AM Pacific Time on the day of the workshop. Instructions for access will be emailed to you before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Access will be blocked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Open to all 18+
- All sexes, genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
- Scholarships available to those in need.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Educators:
The Consent Academy is a group of dedicated educators and activists who provide quality consent training and consultations. We have come together to promote Consent Culture through education, speaking out, and supporting organizations that want to do better. We talk a lot about consent and consensual activity. It’s the cornerstone of what we teach and who we are. And while that is easy to say, we know that living a dedication to consent takes work, awareness, and a willingness to engage.
Presented by the Consent Academy: www.consent.academy