The Pleasure Practice
Mon, Oct 26 at 7pm
This Month's Practice: Bottom Breathing
Bottom Breathing offers practical skills for personal and collective pleasure in the pandemic and revolution. In this 2 hour workshop, we will connect to the grounding power and pleasure located in the anus/root chakra. Utilizing guided meditation, visualization, anal breathing techniques, humor and song, Bottom Breathing invites you to tune into your asshole, our shared Earthbody and each other. We begin with introductions and agreements creating a container where you are free to participate at your own pace. The guided part of our journey will last about one hour and leave 30 minutes at the end for savouring your experience and sharing with the group if you feel called to do so.
- This workshop is free for BIPOC. Email Leah at email@example.com with “Free for POC” in the subject line to reserve your spot.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must purchase your ticket in advance. Ticket sales end at 5:00pm on the day of the workshop. Instructions for access will be emailed to you before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Access will be blocked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Open to all 18+
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
- Scholarships available to those in need.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple and profound. Each workshop offers a specific invitation to engage with pleasure and can be taken as a stand alone workshop while the series intends to build community. Each practice allows a few minutes for arriving before setting group agreements and intentions, followed by an embodiment invitation, leading into an hour of our special activity, and concluding with 20-30 minutes of savoring, sharing and mingling.
We honor Pleasure as resistance to apathy. Where trauma restricts, Pleasure opens. Attuning to the self healing power of pleasure as our birthright. A space to revitalize, listen to and attend to our own needs and desires; a place of self discovery. Pleasure as the source of sacred sweetness, we embrace the nectar of our own unfolding.
Our Pleasure is our own. Pleasure is an experience we cultivate from within.
We practice in community to strengthen our sense of belonging, offer witness to each other and experience our interconnectedness in a brave, vulnerable and receptive space. We intend to create community that supports the unlearning of shame, dismantling of heteronorms and affirms queerness. We welcome all gender expressions.
About the Facilitator:
Greta Jane is a Certified Somatic Intimacy Educator, creative intuitive and expressive artist based in Seattle. Her work is guided by the voice of divine pleasure that lives in us all. She offers private sessions and workshops that incorporate sound, meditation, breath work, movement and touch to nurture self-expression and a deep sense of belonging.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.