Consent Discussion Group for Men
Sun, Nov 22 at 4pm
We all want to do our best and support each other when it comes to consent and consensual behavior. There are lots of discussions about consent going on right now, but engaging in them comes with its own challenges. To help support everyone’s efforts in moving the discussion forward, the Consent Academy is starting a new discussion group for male-identified folk to talk about issues around consent; both sexual consent and every-day consent. We'll have space to share ideas, understanding, and concerns in a male focused space.
The group is open to all male-identified folk who want to engage in this important conversation. The group is free, but you’re welcome to bring snacks,drinks, or information to share.
- This is an online chat via Zoom. You must register in advance. Registration ends at 2:00pm on the day of. Instructions for access will be emailed to you before the chat begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Access will be blocked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Open to all 18+
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org