Thu, Jan 20 from 6pm - 7:30pm (Pacific)
We all need to be able to talk about consent and how to build consent culture. Most of us have learned that "no means no", but consent goes way beyond that. It's present every day in every interaction. Explore with us how to move beyond simply giving or accepting a 'no' towards a more informed 'yes'. Get tips, tricks, and tools for talking about consent from a new relationship, to sex, to a first hug.
- This is an online class via Zoom. Zoom link and instructions will be emailed an hour or so before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Any class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and relationship orientations are welcome and celebrated.
- No restrictions or prerequisites.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: email@example.com
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Consent Academy:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective based out of Seattle, WA. Our mission is to teach consent in all of its complexity, aspects, and potential. With over 60 years of education experience collectively, our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone from the bedroom to the boardroom. We believe consent is part of everyday life and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities.