Sat, Jan 15, 2022 from 11am - 2pm (Pacific)
What do you do when “yes” or “no” isn’t enough? What about when issus power get involved? What do you do when someone doesn’t even recognize your ability to consent? Once you scratch the surface of Consent you find there is a lot more that goes into it. Join us for an interaction discussion on why consent is so complex, ways to talk about it, and what you do with that complexity.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must register in advance. Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Links and class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.